SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 6, 2010

"X-Men"


Yooo Batman, scoot over! ... Superman who? You HAVE got TO watch X-Men!!! It was spell-binding, heart-stopping, astounding from start to finish! Suspense, superhero power, human emotions and humor rolled into one. The friendly rivalry between Logan (Wolverine) & Scott (Cyclops) cracked me up big time. The intense sacrifice, caring scene between Wolverine and little Mary (Rogue) tugged my heart out. They connected - pure and simple. The message ... the pain of being mutants ... feeling different and isolated ... there's a mutant in everyone of us.
And here I was practically dragging myself to the theater at the last minute - thinking that it would be just one of those dumb adaption of the real thing - WRONG! It turned out to be THE best, most thrilling projection of superhero comics onto the big screen. I clapped my hands along with the audience in the end. Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Rogue, Mystique, Sabretooth ... aah, looks like I've found a new heroic obsession! Can't wait for the sequel! ;-)

DVD: http://tinyurl.com/y95shof